The Cavaliers 2023

Cavaliers seems to just have some bad luck. Last year they had to change closer and deal with Covid running through the corps. Tonight I think I counted 10 brass holes in the drill based on the last set plus a missing tenor player after pulling out of 1 show last week to start tour.

The drumline is killing it but when will the corps catch a break?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

When it comes to cheering on The Cavaliers, yes. 

But when it comes to analyzing, that is a different story. Usually my first viewing (keep in mind I haven't seen anything from the corps that will be performing in Tomball) I get generally give out my reaction to what they are doing on the field and then, later looking for what to do for improvement towards their shows. 

But in terms as being called "captain obvious"... please don't call me that. I'm supporting a corps that I have been a hard core fan of since I was a kid. I'm not a bandwagon fan 😀

I love every corps and that will never change with me... but The Cavaliers just hit me differently. Always have and always will!

you don't need to explain yourself to anybody on here.  well, not any adult, anyway.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Dpsouthern81 said:

Just be you hookem 

I know I spent some time away from dcp last season (being a land owner and taking care of animals, trees and all of the above. But if folks do not like the fact that I'm a hardcore Cavies fan and it's obviously a part of who I am (I actually have the corps song being played in my Will).

The Cavaliers community has treated me extremely well and I freaking love it!

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Hook'emCavies said:

I know I spent some time away from dcp last season (being a land owner and taking care of animals, trees and all of the above. But if folks do not like the fact that I'm a hardcore Cavies fan and it's obviously a part of who I am (I actually have the corps song being played in my Will).

The Cavaliers community has treated me extremely well and I freaking love it!

Don't waste your time with that person Hook'em! 

Just keep being you!!! 

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

Don't waste your time with that person Hook'em! 

Just keep being you!!! 

Oh no worries! 

I think the poster is alright. The poster might me trying to pick on be a little and doesn't understand who I am or how I do things. There are still amazing folks on here. You never know who you might bump into!

Edited by Hook'emCavies
  • Like 3