The Cavaliers 2023

1 hour ago, scheherazadesghost said:

My kind of alum bringing that home show energy to non home shows!

I wish I marched but I never did.... 😀

That's a story that I have told awhile back ago.... but being considered an alum makes yesterday's show even better 🙂

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DrumManTx said:

Once is a flash, twice at the southwest regional, holy ####.  Absolute monsters. 

That team has been together a long time and has cranked out some monster sections before so I shouldn't be surprised, but hot ####.  McIntosh and crew take a freakin bow.  Sanford leaders right now.  

Thank you sir

10 hours ago, dureau said:

They toolk first in percussion again in San Antonio

The battery and front played wonderfully. They deserved to beat the pack. They need to keep improving a tiny bit each show to take the Sanford. BD won't like being 2nd, but their battery isn't quite clean...yet. the top 5 or 6 in percussion this year is outstanding. Really most of the top 12 batteries are outstanding. 

Well done Cavies!

Edited by Weaklefthand4ever
  • Like 3

Oh no.  They super duper don't need this again.  

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Cavidad said:

Potential issue developing with tuba and percussion section members being nauseated last night. Hopefully they improve quickly. Something like this can hit the whole corps if it is a bug.

Oh no! I’m having a 2015 bad flashback and a 2017 good memory at the same time. 

2015- lost 40 plus marchers overnight between Nashville and Atlanta and didn’t field in Southeast regional. Was running 5-6 and ended up 9th. 

2017- was on tour as volunteer between San Antonio and Atlanta. Morning after Mesquite, a n Hattiesburg, MS 8-10 members stomach sick. Immediately quarantined. Busses scrubbed top to bottom. Corps sent to do all dirty laundry. Etc. Marched 9 holes in Hattiesburg. But all back by Atlanta and went on the highest finish since 2010 ( 4th) 

Hoping beyond hope for the “latter”. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1