The Cadets 2023

It's Community Show Day here in Erie!! It's currently foggy and damp out. No rain expected the rest of the day, though I'm not sure things will dry up enough by this evening. I predict a standstill performance. Still, I can't wait for the this music to be heard and shared around. This show is awesome. 

• Like 3

On 6/21/2023 at 7:34 PM, TheOneWhoKnows said:

Also, it’s great seeing April Gilligan here working with the guard. 

With Bruno!!! I imagine that colorguard is getting screamed out and everyone's smiling and laughing.

Those two modernized colorguard in the 90s. Sure, there were others. But Bruno and April led it all.

• Like 2

On 6/23/2023 at 3:31 PM, Cadet Guardy said:

Indeed she pushed the boundaries but most of it was just for show to keep up her bad girl reputation. In warm ups at a show in 98 the Cavaliers guard was passing by and although we'd done nothing wrong, we were all doing hold em' style push-ups until they had walked past us. I taught many of her guards with her in Miami and she's just a big teddy bear. 

OMG - she and Bruno are probably playing how to out-Bruno and out-April each other. I'm dying!

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, NewToPosting said:

With Bruno!!! I imagine that colorguard is getting screamed out and everyone's smiling and laughing.

Those two modernized colorguard in the 90s. Sure, there were others. But Bruno and April led it all.

Love seeing those two working together here today! 

• Like 1