Blue Knights 2023 - Unharnessed

On 5/13/2023 at 5:46 PM, Hook'emCavies said:

My bad lol

I do apologize. It's been a second since I had a vacation. That was not my original intention, but I did get carried away. Sorry to yall and the admins.

You're fine. Others could use some tact, but it's the world we live in ..

Edited by jjeffeory
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Yep. (My lips are sealed.) (Spring Training moved to Pueblo for next 2 weeks, then back to Commerce City for send-off performace on June 30th) at Adams City High School 6:30 p.m. I like them better than last year. Lots of new staff, styles, etc. I even got a peek at unis. You might get some hints on their Facebook page. (drum finish, props, equipment, etc.)

Edited by denverjohn
additional comment
  • Like 1

I heard a clip of BK. Wow! They better be back in finals! That horn book is legit! Very good effort this year. I only heard a little snippet of show music, bit it is leagues better than anything they've put out since after 2017, imho.

Let's see how far they rise!

I'm super impressed!

27 minutes ago, jjeffeory said:

I heard a clip of BK. Wow! They better be back in finals! That horn book is legit! Very good effort this year. I only heard a little snippet of show music, bit it is leagues better than anything they've put out since after 2017, imho.

Let's see how far they rise!

I'm super impressed!

I heard the same and agree. Top 12 (and beyond) is going to be incredibly competitive. Again.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, corps8294 said:

Unfortunately, that's what happens when you are out of the Top 12 or fall out of the Top 12. 

This has been happening for far longer than just last year.  Even in years where they were placing 6th/7th.   

But whatever…

As long as they have a great season, and a great show—and a great experience for the MMs, that’s all that matters.

Edited by wormster79
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, wormster79 said:

This has been happening for far longer than just last year.  Even in years where they were placing 6th/7th.   

But whatever…

As long as they have a great season, and a great show—and a great experience for the MMs, that’s all that matters.

True.  Posters would routinely leave BK out of their predictions in many, many seasons.  It's very...strange;  it's not as if BK was performing poorly or had shows that weren't received well.  It's just a DCP phenomenon that while bizarre is quite real.