Mandarins 2023

42 minutes ago, brassboy said:

Somebody over on “that website” posted a video of last night’s performance. If you maybe looked for Mandarins DCI Monroe 2023 you might find something interesting to see. 

Edit: I just noticed that the media link guidelines DO allow YouTube links, so here ya go:

https://youtu.be/GCzx5Y2uA_I

Dear announcer, that is not Milo's last name. Haha!!!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Cappybara said:

Tell him to stay safe out there, Chief! 

I just heard from him. He said the clasp on the white uniform got stuck. And he couldn't get it undone, so he just ripped it off.

I guess in the process of ripping the uniform off, he jammed his finger and completely took the nail off. 

Ouch. 

He said he is fine though and didn't feel any pain till after the adrenaline of the show wore off lol. 

• Sad 4

5 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

I just heard from him. He said the clasp on the white uniform got stuck. And he couldn't get it undone, so he just ripped it off.

I guess in the process of ripping the uniform off, he jammed his finger and completely took the nail off. 

Ouch. 

He said he is fine though and didn't feel any pain till after the adrenaline of the show wore off lol. 

Oh man, that's going to be unpleasant for the rest of the season. Hoping he recovers quick, I'm rooting for him and the rest of the Mandarins!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Oh man, that's going to be unpleasant for the rest of the season. Hoping he recovers quick, I'm rooting for him and the rest of the Mandarins!

He just texted me and said he is going to rub some dirt on it, suck it up because he is built different LMAO. 

He said they have come too far and are too close to finishing top five. It's at that point in the season where if you can go, then you go! 

That's my boy!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Mandarins, your show just gets better and better each time I see it. Keep it going! Keep on fighting! And keep on breaking every personal record this season! Congrats on the score last night too! Woo!!!!!

(I promise to try to stop using so many exclamation points in the future. Unless you do something amazing again (which you will) and I’ll be forced to use more. Which in that case would be your fault. 😜)

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

Ouch. 

OMG...OUCH!!!

1 minute ago, brassboy said:

OMG...OUCH!!!

If you look closely, you can see where he tore the nail off. 

For anyone in the area interested, Mandarins are housing at the University of Tennessee Chattanooga for the next couple of days. 

• Like 3