Mandarins 2023

The Mandarins have certainly made a name for themselves here in 2023.  It has been exciting to watch over the past few seasons to see them grow from being a very good corps to becoming "one of the big boys."  

I wish the corps a GREAT three nights and hope they fully take in the response they are going to get from the Indy crowd.

CHIEF ENJOY YOUR FIRST FINALS!!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Mandarins will have full ensemble rehearsal today from 12:15pm-2pm at Beaver Materials Field, Noblesville High School. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Chief Guns said:

Mandarins will have full ensemble rehearsal today from 12:15pm-2pm at Beaver Materials Field, Noblesville High School. 

At Mandarins rehearsal right now. First time I have seen them since Pasadena. 

They came a long way. They sound so good!!!! Corps is in good spirits. Staff is talking like they are prepping for a UFC fight in Vegas. And the kids are responding big time!

• Like 7

We're still pretty new to this. I've watched the 2018 awards ceremony a number of times, always thrilled at the response from the crowd and other corps recognizing the progress the Mandarins had made to that point. This weekend figures to be another landmark in the continuing growth of this corps. Envy all of you that will witness this in person. Enjoy this!

• Like 4

Mandarins blew me away!  Can’t waut to see it again tomorrow!

• Like 5