2023 Blue Stars

I have an idea. I do not know the material on the outside of the sugar cubes, but if they were painted with a pearlescent sparkle paint, they would pop. 

love the whole show, but the brass is actually stunning.  i didntvwatch tonight (murf), but I think their brass sound is even better than last year and that's really saying something.  thank you to the corps!

Edited by Lance
  • Like 2

GE seems to be the story of the season for the Blue Stars. Great Brass scores, Guard holding serve, and percussion has made huge strides over the span of the season. 

I wonder if a design team revamp is on the horizon this off-season. I personally enjoy the show and am a big fan of the organization. Just wonder if changes need to be made in order to take the next step from a competitive standpoint. 

On 7/26/2023 at 7:59 PM, ContraFart said:

I have an idea. I do not know the material on the outside of the sugar cubes, but if they were painted with a pearlescent sparkle paint, they would pop. 

I agree, I could use something that makes them look more … sugary. Make my mouth water, a little. 

Their scores rise and fall so much between shows it’s unlike any other corps right now. How does a corps GE go up .9 then next night down.9. At the same time perc swings in the opposite direction along with brass. It’s like the judges are trying to keep them down.