2023 Blue Stars

26 minutes ago, ContraFart said:

And paint the sugar cubes with pearlescent glitter paint. 

I like the white paint idea for the straws, but I think that a gold/brass color would work since more fancy absinthe rituals use a brass dripping contraption with a ice water tank on top.

Shapiro's biggest design mistake this year: not bringing in ContraFart to consult.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, kdaddy said:

Shapiro's biggest design mistake this year: not bringing in ContraFart to consult.

I'm only useful when the show theme is booze. 

• Haha 2

One thing you never want to read about it low morale. Apparently there is a some of that going around the corps with their drop in placement during the past week. I'm sure starting the season with really high hopes, dreams, and expectations took a toll as the show never really went anywhere. I feel bad for the members. They deserved better. 

• Like 1

One of the best ballad arrangements this year with outstanding soloists.  “Let Me Drown”  Orville Peck.  Beautifully done!  Thank you Blue Stars for bringing this.  

• Like 2

They were much better yesterday. The guard with no wind was much improved. Hoping the can hold off Troopers and find some extra gas in the tank to reclaim 9th! 

• Like 1