Midwest Premiere

Troopers need to be selling that prop at their souvenir stand.  I’d buy 2!

• Like 3

What goes on with the lasso at the end is still pretty awkward. I think it a just a holder for a sunburst.  

• Like 1

Troopers are good.  It’s a big step up from last year in terms of demand.   I did like last years show a lot more personally.   Guard has a lot of work to do and it’s pretty raw as a whole.  The prop looks cool but I find it kind of distracting after awhile.  Seen lots of “coolest prop ever” for something that just moves and sits.  The best props to me are multi dimensional and able to be used in a variety of configurations and uses.   Not really sure what the show theme does other than running around with ropes.  Harmonica is fine.   

They’re good and will stay in finals for sure.  Show just doesn’t do a lot for me personally.  Probably just my taste.  

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 5

On 6/1/2023 at 2:32 PM, Hook'emCavies said:

HERE WE GO! HAPPY JUNE!!! First show of the season is on the 28th and I'm pumped!

Lineups are as follows 

6:30- Gates open

8:00- National Anthem

8:10- The Troopers

8:28- Colts

8:46- THE CAVALIERS 

9:04- Phaaaaaaaaaaantom Regiment

9:22- Blue Stars

9:47- Scores

Great. start to the season Troop!

right now I like the middle an d back back half of the program more than the beginning. Should be fun to watch this one going forward.

• Like 2

Much better run tonight and definitely like the ballad.  Gonna be a beast by end of season.  Not sure I love the entirety of the show though.  Maybe it grows as they perfect it more.  They are super clean to start the season though.

• Like 1

Just now, FaustianMachine said:

Finals ending: there's a Tilt-like run and jump from the harmonica player into the sun. 

I… dunno. I mean. That thing looks like it could shred flesh. I’m not sure that’s the GE they’re going for and they might have a “debris left on the field” penalty 

• Haha 2