Midwest Premiere

From previous conversations about corps finances, the appearance fees aren't a ton of income in the first place. Losing one won't destroy the bottom line as much as having to bow out of other shows down the road because you've got a bunch of sick MMs.

• Like 2

Man, you can't barely see the field with the air quality

The stream is on!  Here we go!

FYI there's some haze but it doesn't look too terrible right now.    I'm in Ft. Wayne, IN (roughly half way between this show and Muncie) and it's a bit hazier here unless the camera is fooling me.    But the air here is much better than when my plane landed at 4.  

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, cage said:

Man, you can't barely see the field with the air quality

Hmm?  I'm on multi cam.   lemme look at High

[edit: apparently you're implying sarcasm...]

Edited by KVG_DC
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

I think that would depend on contract language. An equally interesting question is if DCI has a threshold for AQI like they do temperature, lightning, etc. If there’s not one, it’s certainly a grey area. All that said, I’m quite certain appearance fees weren’t driving their decision. 

Act of God clause. I had to use it for my wedding during COVID when the company was like we can just delay it COVID won't last long. 

2 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Act of God clause. I had to use it for my wedding during COVID when the company was like we can just delay it COVID won't last long. 

Yeah. I’d be all “I feel for you vendor man trying to protect his losses. But no. I don’t want this to be “A wedding and four funerals.””

Edited by KVG_DC

You can tell it is hazy but the field looks great and the view seems to be pretty good on Flo. 

• Like 1