Top 12 Predictions 2023 (No off topic discussion, please!)

1. Boston

2. Bloo

3. Crown

4.Blue Devils 

5. Cadets

6. Mandarins

7. Phantem

8. Cavies

9. Blue Stars

10. Crossmen

11. Blue Knights

12. Spirit

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, 90svet said:

There is no way BC is LOCKED into 4th.  By many accounts, BAC has less room to run, so it's possible that BAC will land in 4th.

It is quite conceivable, given BD's history of pulling out all stops the last week, that BD will prevail, but spots 2-4 are quite unpredictable.

I read the post as that the poster in locking in their predictions.

4 hours ago, 90svet said:

There is no way BC is LOCKED into 4th.  By many accounts, BAC has less room to run, so it's possible that BAC will land in 4th.

It is quite conceivable, given BD's history of pulling out all stops the last week, that BD will prevail, but spots 2-4 are quite unpredictable.

“Less room to run”. Care to explain a bit? You throw it there like fact. 

• Thanks 1

The uniqueness of BC and the fact that they are always a crowd favorite likely gives them a GE advantage over Crown and Boston. Regardless, it seems that any of 2-4 is a true tossup. This is not one of my favorite Bloo shows, I wouldn’t be shocked if they finish fourth. My guess is:

1. BD

2. Boston

3. Bloo/Crown tie

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Den8uml said:

“Less room to run”. Care to explain a bit? You throw it there like fact. 

BAC seems to be the cleanest of the Top 4, resulting is less potential upside from Allentown.

11 hours ago, 90svet said:

BAC seems to be the cleanest of the Top 4, resulting is less potential upside from Allentown.

That was my takeaway too. They are already spotless. Their drill, guard, and brass are already near perfection. I don’t see an obvious weakness they could improve on to make a jump in scores. That doesn’t appear to be the case with BD, Crown, and BC who aren’t spotless and still have areas to improve on. 

But look, this is just my unofficial fan opinion. 

1. Devils

2. Boston

3. Bluecoats

4. Crown

5. Cadets

6. Mandarins

7. Regiment

8. Cavies

9. Troopers

10. Colts

11. Stars

12. Knights

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, NewArpege said:

That was my takeaway too. They are already spotless. Their drill, guard, and brass are already near perfection. I don’t see an obvious weakness they could improve on to make a jump in scores. That doesn’t appear to be the case with BD, Crown, and BC who aren’t spotless and still have areas to improve on. 

But look, this is just my unofficial fan opinion. 

If that were true, you'd likely see their achievement/performance sub-caption above their content/rep. scores, which is a bad sign that you've maxed out your current product. However there was only one judge that had them upside down in Allentown, the others had content/rep. higher, or the two sub-captions were tied. 

Usually the judges start making it very clear that you've gone as far as you can go with your vehicle by this point, if that's what they're feeling.

• Like 3

Gonna come down to hundredths of a point on finals night. Sort of exciting but also sad for the corps that finishes fourth.

#prayforatie

• Like 2