Top 12 Predictions 2023 (No off topic discussion, please!)

12 minutes ago, Vuitton said:

Sorry Blue Devils - rooting for you is like rooting for the Yankees. Still think you're going to win all three nights, but I wish it could be someone else.

That's been me too for at least a decade. But this year, Devils are actually changing some of the things many of us have complained about. They are back to jazz. They are exploring complete musical ideas instead of stringing together 15 second bits of things. They have great full ensemble unison equipment work in the guard. I really like them again this year.

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, Super Don-O said:

That's been me too for at least a decade. But this year, Devils are actually changing some of the things many of us have complained about. They are back to jazz. They are exploring complete musical ideas instead of stringing together 15 second bits of things. They have great full ensemble unison equipment work in the guard. I really like them again this year.

I am absolutely NOT one of those people who think BD does the same show ever year (I'm not saying you think I am because you said nothing of the sort). I like their show better this year than any BD show since 1998. It's a great show. They deserve everything they have ever gotten and I still think they are going to roll to the title this year. It's just gotten boring with them always winning and I would love to see someone else win, particularly Boston because they would be a new champion.

Edited by Vuitton
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Onionhead2 said:

yes, I forgot the got bronze

Also, rechecked the numbers because I had recalled Coats getting closer to a 97. They had a 97.175, Cadets 96.875.

Ironically, that’s the one other 4th place show that scored above a 96 that I missed: SCV with a 96.075.

• Like 1

Just now, bkbass98 said:

Also, rechecked the numbers because I had recalled Coats getting closer to a 97. They had a 97.175, Cadets 96.875.

Ironically, that’s the one other 4th place show that scored above a 96 that I missed: SCV with a 96.075.

Get it right! 🙂

Yeah, I'm with you on Vanguard 2013. Such an amazing show. Got to see at at Stanford that year and loved it. Almost got to see the top 3 right out of the gate. If only - and they should have beaten the Cadets IMO in 2013

• Like 1

1. Boston

2. BD

3. Bluecoats

4. Crown

5. Mandarins

6. Cadets

7. Cavies

8. Phantom

9. Colts

10. Troopers

11. Blue Stars

12. Crossmen

28 minutes ago, MarkHornGA said:

1. Boston

2. BD

3. Bluecoats

4. Crown

5. Mandarins

6. Cadets

7. Cavies

8. Phantom

9. Colts

10. Troopers

11. Blue Stars

12. Crossmen

I like this… Swap, Mandarins and Cadets and that would be a perfect outcome in my book 😁

Edited by Triple Forte

1. BD (again)

2. Coats

3. Crusaders

4. Crown 

5. Mandarins

6, Cadets

7. Regiment

8. Cavaliers

9. Troopers

10. Colts

11. Crossmen

12. Blue Knights

What I want to see is vastly different.

1 hour ago, Rocketman said:

1. BD (again)

2. Coats

3. Crusaders

4. Crown 

5. Mandarins

6, Cadets

7. Regiment

8. Cavaliers

9. Troopers

10. Colts

11. Crossmen

12. Blue Knights

I want BK in as much as anyone, but my man...Blue Stars aren't missing the cut.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rocketman said:

1. BD (again)

2. Coats

3. Crusaders

4. Crown 

5. Mandarins

6, Cadets

7. Regiment

8. Cavaliers

9. Troopers

10. Colts

11. Crossmen

12. Blue Knights

It will be BK or Xmen, not both. There's no way Blue Stars aren't making finals.

3 hours ago, 90svet said:

That ONE night is the only one that matters.

Tell me about it.  BK went head-to-head with Regiment a bunch in the summer of 98.  Went undefeated against them all summer, tied in semis, lost the coin flip and went on before them the next night and, well...

laugh-cry.gif