CorpsClash - A spiritual successor to DrumScorps

Best of luck with this endeavor!

so its an app to tell you scores that are posted on DCI website?  What do you get from this thats different then that?

I know where your real money maker will be but it will be alot of work (probably not that much if you can pull data from a site using a query or something) and thats head to head historical info. 

Nice!

Gotta love it when musicians also write software. On the old CompuServe Borland forum (yes, I'm that old), they ran a poll about which developers were also musicians (or at least had lessons, self taught, etc.). As I recall, the result was about 80%. Probably had a lot to do with the creative + math aspects. 

• Like 1

First I want to say thank you so much for making this app, it’s very well designed and looks like how an iOS designed app should look. Also really appreciate the detailed changelogs within the app as well. 

Question for you, is this app optimized for 120 Hz screens? It doesn’t appear to me, it seems to run at 60 Hz. From what I remember, when Apple released the iPhone 13 Pro, they made it pretty easy for developers to make their apps 120 Hz optimized. Just wanted to put that out there and thank you again for the app! 😊

• Thanks 1

I love how I downloaded the app yesterday and last night I got an alert on my phone the second the scores were up.  Awesome!

• Like 2

Looks great. Thanks for doing this, Jefferson. 

This is great!  Not sure why but the listing of events is in reverse chronological order for me. Pressing the calendar button takes me to mid season rather than the current date .