Beanpot July 1, 2023

14 minutes ago, TOC said:

I trust your opinions Tim, so the guard score really seems off. 

Everyone around me was dazzled by Bostons guard

8 minutes ago, Den8uml said:

I saw video of the show and they were featured immensely up front and they looked really strong.  

Only a 15.6 strong with Llacer.  I can see GE and visual scores being lower at the beginning of a season, but guard, brass, and percussion are pretty much in midseason form. 

1 minute ago, greenland said:

Everyone around me was dazzled by Bostons guard

Everything about BAC this year is better than last year, which was already great.  I keep getting eviscerated for saying that, but it is true.  This IS in fact the best Boston Crusaders corps in its 83 year history.  It has nothing to do with me, my biases or preferences.  And, it looks like people who have actually seen BAC perform their show seem to agree.  

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, craiga said:

Everything about BAC this year is better than last year, which was already great.  I keep getting eviscerated for saying that, but it is true.  This IS in fact the best Boston Crusaders corps in its 83 year history.  It has nothing to do with me, my biases or preferences.  And, it looks like people who have actually seen BAC perform their show seem to agree.  

Craiga, we want this to be a safe space for you. BE YOU, express your support, and celebrations! I appreciate that you support DCI in such a loyal way! I must admit, as a loyal Crown fan myself, there have been times in the past where I might not have been the nicest. I hope that this year we can just enjoy DCI! BE YOU! and keep showing us your passion!!!!!! 

Edited by DCIFan2022
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, KVG_DC said:

Based on where Spartans were just before the pandemic, that's somewhat reasonable.  They're good.

Spartans were really good.  Very nice show.  Good size too,  heard they are fielding 130 mm’s

1 hour ago, TOC said:

Glad the judges saw my earlier post. :whistle:   Is the Crusaders guard really less than a point better than PR?

Have you watched PR's guard this year?