East Coast Showcase Quincy, MA July 2, 2023

Guard.  untouchable and talent is stupendous. That said.
Their artistry movies this championship guard to a higher plane.
wonderful 

• Like 2

The wind was gusty during BAC and you could see most flags shift right to left pretty hard. Made for a messy guard but it’s wet and windy so that happens. Still good of course. Wind shifted at the end of cadets show. 

• Like 1

Just now, Cadet Guardy said:

Okay Boston guard… you can take the rest of July off and come back in August to collect your trophy. That was insane. 

Wasn’t it just though.  And you can tell they’ve got more in the tank. It’s bonkers 

Edited by KVG_DC
  • Like 2

I am so digging the straight up aggressiveness of Boston's show, just some crazy juicy material in all sections 🐋

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

I like this show better than Crown, BD, or Bloo.  Don’t know if it will outscore them, but at this point BAC is the most entertaining (imho anyway). 

I enjoyed the music by the corps at this show  more than the other corps  by a long shot except for parts of the Colts the troopers ballad and the academy .  

• Like 1

Just now, craiga said:

#TEAMJESSE

Currently attending my alma mater. Been following the indoor programs since I graduated decades ago, and remember hearing how he was only in 6th grade when he performed as the featured soloist in their SCHOLASTIC OPEN FINALIST guard. Once in a lifetime talent right there. Super curious if he ends up going the education/design route after his age-out, which I imagine is still another 4 years away.

Coincidentally, there are currently ~10 kids from that same school also marching with the Spartans this year.

• Like 1

Just now, Musicman1084 said:

Currently attending my alma mater. Been following the indoor programs since I graduated decades ago, and remember hearing how he was only in 6th grade when he performed as the featured soloist in their SCHOLASTIC OPEN FINALIST guard. Once in a lifetime talent right there. Super curious if he ends up going the education/design route after his age-out, which I imagine is still another 4 years away.

Coincidentally, there are currently ~10 kids from that same school also marching with the Spartans this year.

I’ve had the sense Spartans guard is a feeder for BAC guard to some degree. You can see the talent.