Summer Music Games in Cincinnati 2023-07-05

So I've seen the Troopers live 3 times and am watching on-line tonight (I wish I was there!!!!) ... the show is so much better in person.  It just doesn't seem to translate to video.

Just now, kalad's_phantoms_regiment said:

I love a lot about this Troopers show, especially the ballad, but... is anyone else bothered by how loud the lifting platform prop is when they raise it right before the harmonica solo? It's all I can hear there.

Tonight is the first time I've heard it on the stream.  Didn't notice it in the past performances.

• Like 1

Just now, kalad's_phantoms_regiment said:

I love a lot about this Troopers show, especially the ballad, but... is anyone else bothered by how loud the lifting platform prop is when they raise it right before the harmonica solo? It's all I can hear there.

People in the crowd laughed at the sound of the lifting prop at Cedarburg.  It was kind of distracting.

Bring it Crown!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, kalad's_phantoms_regiment said:

Live or watching on Flo?

1 minute ago, kalad's_phantoms_regiment said:

Tonight was the first time I heard it and it was annoying

2 minutes ago, Zeke said:

Hopefully  they start dialing in all that backfield flag work soon.

looks like they've been focused on the opener flag book.