Summer Music Games in Cincinnati 2023-07-05

9 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

I feel like this show is just going to be lukewarm for me personally all season. No denying they’re cleaning up and can certainly see why a lot of people like this show.  Just not for me.  

I agree. I think they made an attempt to add some demand and they'll easily make finals, but I enjoyed last year's show more. And the harmonica doesn't do it for me. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lance said:

Wondering just how much honking we'll see for the next hour in this thread, lol.  and then from honking to holding the horn down with veins popping out of foreheads when scores come out.  

Made this last year.  Glad I get to use it again.

giphy.webp

• Haha 4

Troop. Smokin hot drumline. Guard ummm…Not loving the book nor the achievement from the members. Enjoy the show, but not as much as last year. Felt brass has some rough spots. Other than sunburst not sure how much room to grow. Feel other corps may catch up come August.

Edited by GREENBLUE
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Lance said:

Wondering just how much honking we'll see for the next hour in this thread, lol.  and then from honking to holding the horn down with veins popping out of foreheads when scores come out.  

I will respectfully honk for Bluecoats 🫡 

Round table looks good with the new top.  Still think it could use an apron to hide the underside stuff.

• Like 1

yeah.  that build makes the hair on my arms stand up

• Like 2