What happens first? (Boston and Mandarins)

With all the (very deserving) hype catapulting for both Boston Crusaders and Mandarins this season, which do you think will happen first?

Boston Crusaders win a championship

Mandarins get a medal

Edited by FaustianMachine
  • Like 1

Well, neither are likely to happen this year, so.

• Thanks 5

1 minute ago, brassboy said:

As much as I LOVE Mandarins, I think Boston is far better positioned to win a championship before Mandarins break into the top tier. 

Taking off my Dad bias sunglasses, I agree 100%. Boston will win it all before Mandarins medal. 

But the Mandarins are coming. Both might happen sooner than we think. 

• Like 2

I agree with brassboy.  Although, we should see a preview based on Saturday's DATR show where Blue Devils, Boston, and Mandarins will meet. Also, looking at the corps calendars, all three will have a couple practice days before the show.  It should a great event!

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Sensioto said:

Both happen next year. Boston reinvents their 2022 production and fields "Paradise Found," in 2024, claiming their first title, and Mandarins repent for their Sinnerman ways in 2024 and vault onto the podium. Plus, next year is the Year of the Dragon in the Chinese Zodiac if I am not mistaken, and 2024 is the city of Boston's 394th anniversary, and it's BAC's 84 anniversary, so 394-84 = 310, and 3+1+0 = 4, so 444 is the angel number, so they win. 

I have a Los Angeles public education, and math isn't part of the curriculum lol..................so I am going to just silently nod my head up and down in agreeance and pretend I am smart like the rest of you, when in reality, I have no idea what you just said LMAO. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Sensioto said:

Both happen next year. Boston reinvents their 2022 production and fields "Paradise Found," in 2024, claiming their first title, and Mandarins repent for their Sinnerman ways in 2024 and vault onto the podium. Plus, next year is the Year of the Dragon in the Chinese Zodiac if I am not mistaken, and 2024 is the city of Boston's 394th anniversary, and it's BAC's 84 anniversary, so 394-84 = 310, and 3+1+0 = 4, so 444 is the angel number, so they win. 

bpM.gif

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Sensioto said:

Just justifying my position the way I have seen many do on DCP :whistle:

Nah bro. That was a theory worthy of its own Ancient Aliens episode 

• Haha 1