Devils Crusade(rs) and Sin Along The Rockies 23

🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, Cappybara said:

I'm just kidding of course, I love Crown's show this year and hope it gets above 4th place. Just hope they continue making changes

I think Bluecoats will be ahead of Crown for good, but Crown still has a shot at 3rd IMO.

• Like 5

I was catching up and saw BD and BAC back to back without a break. I dont know how the judges can separate those two groups. BDs brass book is exposed and challenging, but BAC has a much more warm and sonorous sound. Both shows are awesome visually. Both have out of this world guards. I know BD is going to win because that is how DCI works, but I honestly do not see much difference in quality. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

Ok. Spoke too soon. I'm liking what I'm hearing from BK so far.

2 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

I'm not the only one who sees it. I mean those shakos and uniforms are quintessential mid 2010s crown 

In what way are they at all associated with BAC as a corps? Not even a trace of red 

Then have a chat with Cesario and discuss his design.

Just now, ContraFart said:

I know BD is going to win because that is how DCI works, but I honestly do not see much difference in quality. 

I know BD is going to win because they have a better product than Boston and they are executing it at a higher level than Boston. FART!

• Like 5