Broken Arrow 18 July 2023 - the Show, not the Accident (nor the Movie)

Just now, KVG_DC said:

Bump is such a weird musical moment.  It’s starting to really grow on me though. 

So weird and so AMAZING. My favorite musical moment of the season (well, maybe 2nd after Tristan).

• Like 2

Lets go Boston get that whale!!!!!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, awunderlich said:

This is the best the Cadets have sounded in years

AGREE! 

visually these uniforms are an issue, their exposing technique problems and can muddy sets

I'm adding 3 additional points for Visual & 3 more for GE when they change to their traditional Maroon and Gold in semis.  They've been marching in these for parades so they're already fitted for them. 

Cadets did this with Power of 10 except they went the other way from Maroon and Gold to those hideous all-black unis, for which I deducted 5 GE points.  😞

• Thanks 1

I love this Bluecoats show but there's a lot of transitional moments that take a little too long to get to the points imo. I've never been a fan of BC ballads and this year is no different. The closer and opener are fire though. 

Bloo just does cool better than anyone.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Cappybara said:

I’m so mixed on this Bloo show. Many moments I love, but there are some parts that kinda make me scratch my head. Will likely need more watches of that one 

As intriguing as I find it, there also seems to something missing. I think the balance between octane moments and oddball syncopated sections is perhaps a bit uneven. It really gets going, and then stops.Really gets going, and then stops. Last year the flow was more continuous, even though it went through all sorts of moods/styles. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I wish Boston were playing a couple less tunes- lengthen them- let them breathe 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, wvu80 said:

I'm adding 3 additional points for Visual & 3 more for GE when they change to their traditional Maroon and Gold in semis.  They've been marching in these for parades so they're already fitted for them. 

Cadets did this with Power of 10 except they went the other way from Maroon and Gold to those hideous all-black unis, for which I deducted 5 GE points.  😞

Just no. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2