No West for the Wicked - Canyon Texas 7/17

9 hours ago, DrumManTx said:

Review time!  IDK why everything is bold but we will go with it.  

Fantastic review as always! It's always nice to hear from someone who was at the show. Interestingly I actually enjoyed Blue Knights quite a bit, but that was from a Flo perspective. Though I could tell they are likely playing too loud and their intonation was very bad most of the show. 

I totally agree about Mandarins. Good gravy are they good. I have been pulling for The Cadets and really love their show, especially their music, but I am not sure Cadets can beat Mandarins. There is just too much content in Mandarins show and it feels more seamlessly put together. 

• Like 4

13 hours ago, 27Socal said:

J Webb is way out to lunch.  He had PC down by 1.7 to BK, and the other GE judge had PC up by .3,  Does anyone know where he's judging for the rest of the season?

If J Webb is out to lunch at 9pm central time, then he is in a different time zone, which explains a lot. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, 2muchcoffeeman said:

You're not wrong. I also think that sun is going to wind up moving front/center with the corps doing a reverse sunburst around it. What they do with the rope, I have no idea.

Would a reverse sunburst cause a black hole to form?  That would be either the best or worst drill move of all time.  

1 hour ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

If J Webb is out to lunch at 9pm central time, then he is in a different time zone, which explains a lot. 

I'm gonna guess he heard about the awesome 2 for $6 sausage wraps special and was in line at the concession stand when this performance was going on.....

• Haha 1

The 2 for $6 Texas sized sausage wraps are gonna be a season long meme aren't they?

31 minutes ago, spacewill said:

I'm gonna guess he heard about the awesome 2 for $6 sausage wraps special and was in line at the concession stand when this performance was going on.....

For the people crying and whining about west coast inflation, J. Webb is their hero.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

The 2 for $6 Texas sized sausage wraps are gonna be a season long meme aren't they?

100% the gold standard of any other announcements we hear....well aside from how many times they joke about skin cancer.  Maybe that announcer in the future jokes about cancer and says the cure is go buy the 2 for $6 sausage wraps!

1 minute ago, spacewill said:

100% the gold standard of any other announcements we hear....well aside from how many times they joke about skin cancer.  Maybe that announcer in the future jokes about cancer and says the cure is go buy the 2 for $6 sausage wraps!

Eh..no.  I can do without that.