Houston show that's actually Tomball

1 minute ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Great run, Bloo! 

I think it was a pretty good run. I think tomorrow night they’re going to smash it home. ! 😊

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Vuitton said:

If Crown beats Bluecoats tonight, I will just not understand it. I don't pretend to be a judge, but to me this show design is so much superior to Crown's.

It’s going to be like last season. Bluecoats will finally pull ahead. It’s not a matter of if but when.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Bloo is really fanastic. I love this show. The colors, the musical styles, the visuals, the props, the silks, the uniforms. Love it all.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, MidWAmericanArts said:

It’s going to be like last season. Bluecoats will finally pull ahead. It’s not a matter of if but when.

Agreed.

Anyone ever see a genuinely weird movie from 1953 by James Brougton called "the Pleasure Garden"?.....

.... it really reminds me of the vibe of this show but wwwwaaaayyyyyyy further out .....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Super Don-O said:

One big difference between this and Crown is the musical vocabulary. Crown's show has a sort of sameness throughout, whereas Coats have such a variety of musical colors...

It's a matter of Crowns show being more of a seamless symphonic presentation and Bloo's being more of a variety show I think.   Crown to me sounds like a soundtrack.   Bloo just is out there having a fun jam session.

• Like 5