Battle At The Alamo(dome) - July 22,2023

Wait. How are the Cadets in the 10th to 12th grouping for today's order? Very confused. 

14 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

Synch rights (on demand) are not Streaming rights (live equivalent) in the legalese and cost more and require separate purchase from streaming rights.  

Oh ok thanks.  I think I can back up the stream though. Forgot about that.

Just now, Vuitton said:

Wait. How are the Cadets in the 10th to 12th grouping for today's order? Very confused. 

I think 7-9 actually included a tie for 9th, so it became the 7-10 grouping and the 11-12 grouping. Cadets just got the short-straw and drew fourth out of that 7-10 grouping, so they're performing in the 10 slot.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

I wish they woulda went over the top with the black pull out, like cover half the field lol.  Broken Arrow 2012 style.  

Right now it’s just a little thrpt (or whatever a little squeaker fart sounds like) with that build to it.  

Something like a black parachute that was pulled out from a hole in the center and went way out as the pullers spiraled would be wild. 

• Like 1

Just now, lawdn said:

What is The Academy’s identity? I need an education. Thanks!

in the past, their shows often contained a lot more whimsy.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

I guess they are evolving to keep up with the activities, but I do miss the funness that used to be in the academy I wonder my shows 

Me too. It’s a gripe of mine and I try not to say it every year. I do think this is their best direction after 2017, even if it isn’t back toward the light-hearted shows.