Battle At The Alamo(dome) - July 22,2023

Just now, lawdn said:

Nice to see BK really commit to this show and living up to their legacy!

I do like it!  It feels like they're going back to being "ok I don't know what I just watched but it was very BK."   They'll get things together as they go, they're always a slow starter corps that comes on stronger at the end of the season.   Dunno how high they'll push this season.  And their design team is still working out their coordination I think too.  Lots of administrative change there recently of course and it seems the pandemic hit them harder than some corps because of that.  

But it feels like they're finding their way again after last year and...that's good. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wvu80 said:

Mine is clear, resolution set to Auto and works at 1080p for me.  You might check your settings and see what yours is set to.  You usually need about 20 Mbs to get 1080p.

I've got 500GB synchronous fiber (yes, I am totally bragging), so I should check my settings as well as the clarity sometimes gets fuzzy.

• Like 1

I love how this is a road show from home and back again...they even stop for some classical gas! 

1 minute ago, DrumManTx said:

PC PC PC PC PC 🌊 

Looking at the rankings it’s a 4 way race for 12th between Spirit, PC, BK and Crossmen, maybe Academy

I have been MIA here for awhile (though I have been lurking) but I am in the dome and will be posting my thoughts after the show tonight. Been enjoying the groups so far! Worst part has been people talking full volume during performances 🙃

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

Wasn't there a gong in there at one point?   I'm not sure if it's there all show?  That might be what's being hung up? 

I thought there was a gong too.  A big gong.