MURFREESBORO MASHUP JULY 28

Wowser!

10 minutes ago, Triple Forte said:

That’s the obligatory criteria this year, having a female vocal at the beginning of a show how many corps have it 20 30?  😊

I don't mind the vocals in the beginning and during the transitions, but that one addition over the horn line doesn't work,.

• Like 1

did I miss it posted earlier...but where was the upper table that splits into two at the ballad?

2 minutes ago, MelloNell said:

I still say that they’re setting up the ending to use the pizza slices as the points on the crown.

Can we please stop calling them a pizza it makes me hungry every time 😭 Although with the yellow guard uniforms I’m getting a pineapple vibe and I don’t want that  

Edited by saxfreq1128
  • Haha 6

Just now, Highwaydude said:

did I miss it posted earlier...but where was the upper table that splits into two at the ballad?

I’m speculating here but I think it’s been removed from the show. I’m actually not mad about it, if I’m being honest.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, saxfreq1128 said:

What is the illness that is wreaking havoc on corps this summer???? And has anyone seen the witch from that BAC show lately? This feels like her handiwork. 

Well, Phantom Regiment has seemed suspiciously healthy, and their 2013 witch has a lot of payback to dole out for what people said about her that summer. 

• Haha 4