MURFREESBORO MASHUP JULY 28

I've been a phan since the mid 70s.  I always root for Phantom, but I love this year's show, more than I have in recent years.  It makes me so happy!

• Like 3

Seems like we have a lot of Boston fans in the audience. 

I could never be a sound tech for a drum corps. Waaaay too much pressure and everyone is staring daggers at you if something isn’t working and it’s preventing the corps from starting their show. 

• Like 2

Who is the actor doing the narration for Boston?

Ooh.  Boston timpani player making a show of it for that hit.  

Love the waves effect they do in various parts of the show. 

• Like 3

Can finally sit down, I'll have to rewatch the others before Crown tomorrow. Great run Crown and Phantom. Crown really is just cleaning so nicely. I've noticed new drill, new music, new choreo, just new everything. What's amazing for them is that I can tell there's definitely WAY more left to add. I'd be cautious with this as I really didn't think about it as 15 days left....but they know what they're doing.

Phantom is also cleaning nicely and I just love the concept and exploration of it. Love the tarps. Love the drill and guard silks. I love other really random things about this show...They have a battle with Mandarins without doubt.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, DAYGO said:

That wouldn't surprise me at all. Cadets learned and focused on a new ending this week.  Phantom looks like San Antonio Phantom to me. Not a knock,  it's a great show.

Agreed - this is expected when you compare a dirtier product, although superior via demand, to something that’s at its cleanest and max level.  I love Phantom as well and very happy for them!

Edited by Cadet Guardy
  • Like 1