In Birmingham They Love The Drum Corps (woo woo woo) - July 28th, 2023

40 minutes ago, bearwy said:

I remember Birmingham.

1979 and 1980.

Hot!  Monster bugs!

A prelim’s performance I will never forget!

I remember 79. The school we stayed at was disgusting.  Easily the worst school during the entire summer. And that is saying something since they found a dead body outside of the school we stayed at in Boston. 

Edited by DAvery

2 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

Wow this recap is all over the place!  Fun!  

Just not sure what PC has to do to fix percussion!  1.7 and 2.1 is going to kill them in Indy!  They have a really good percussion line, not sure why they cant score better.

Based on tonite's spread in drums,  12th spot in semi's will depend on who the drum judge is. If the drum judge has PC less than 1.5 behind xmen and BK, PC will make it into finals.

Edited by 27Socal

2 hours ago, Jnecker said:

Way to go Colts.  The Colts Troopers back and forth continues. Both have same high score, Colts jump ahead on last three average a little into 10th.  No more head to head between the 2 until Indy.  

That’ll make prelims that much more exciting for these two groups! So much season left, it’ll be interesting to see if they stay this close or if one pulls ahead. 

Congrats on your first show win of the season, Cavaliers, and still within striking distance of 5th despite all the adversity and jeers!

Great show!

• Like 1