Crum-ble on the hill in Allentown - August 4, 2023

NGL.  When driving to Annapolis there was construction on Rt 50 in several spots.  They had these every so often.

and it made me sad I wasn't gonna get to see Bloo live this year.

Bump__04220.1588281040.png?c=2

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

It's surpassing Everything Must Change for me.  Which I don't think anything would for some time.  

Yeah, it's not there for me.  There are a crap ton of of BD Ballads that I love, going back to Since I Fell for You in 1988.  This will likely be top 5, but Everything Must Change makes me tear up every time.  But there is a chance:  After all, it's the performance on finals night that launches it to the top.  So we'll see.

• Like 1

Just now, runyancm said:

Yeah, it's not there for me.  There are a crap ton of of BD Ballads that I love, going back to Since I Fell for You in 1988.  This will likely be top 5, but Everything Must Change makes me tear up every time.  But there is a chance:  After all, it's the performance on finals night that launches it to the top.  So we'll see.

OMG yes Since I Fell for You was fantastic too.   We played that in my HS Jazz band that next spring and I got to a lead tenor sax riff along with the vocalist we had.  

• Like 1

Just now, lawdn said:

Bloo’s guard book and performance are exquisite and so attuned to this show.

Someone early season called it lyrical.  It really is.  They finish phrases so elegantly 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, 27Socal said:

I wouldn't count out Bloo for the drum trophy.

Bloo bangers are good.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, lawdn said:

Bloo’s guard book and performance are exquisite and so attuned to this show.

Their height and unison is inferior to BD tonight. And BAC last night.  They look amazing out there but it’s the little things that put you in first. 

Edited by Den8uml
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

There is something so mournful and beautiful about this ballad. This is the ballad I go back to the most this season. 

• Like 6