Wow, no one wants to discuss VANGUARD?

Odd to me that on this website, which is a shell of its former self when it comes to numbers of participants, the handful of active posters still here want to shut down threads. Instead of, for example, just not reading ones that annoy them. 

It is also possible people are just funning here. Yes I’m aware there have already been at least two lengthy SCV threads. 

Edited by HockeyDad
  • Like 4

Just now, HockeyDad said:

Edited by HockeyDad
User error

Thanks, I had missed this information. There isn’t a lot there to discuss, and it seems generic enough they could have released it earlier. I wish SCV well, but I haven’t seen anything to convince that they have the right people in place to navigate a long route back.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, HockeyDad said:

Odd to me that on this website, which is a shell of its former self when it comes to numbers of participants, the handful of active posters still here want to shut down threads. Instead of, for example, just not reading ones that annoy them. 

It is also possible people are just funning here. Yes I’m aware there have already been at least two lengthy SCV threads. 

It's not that we don't want to discuss Vanguard or we don't want to have a thread to discuss Vanguard, it's the fact that people don't know how to act in public.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1