2023 DCI WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP FINALS

Great build into the Home Sweet Home it by the brass. Also love that they form a home in the drill for that moment.

Solo rifle does a toss over the Colts home address sign to finish the opener.

I really love the use of trombones in Minuano, plus this is the best rendition of this song since it was first introduced by Crossmen in 1991. Great energy and tempo.

After a percussion feature, the trumpets show their skills while using mutes, adding some visual flare to the moment.

Just now, Fracker said:

This bass player makes me go insane every time :devil:

The bass trombone on that last night in the quartet just SPLATTERS that in the best way possible. So evil sounding.

Great build in the final moments of Minuano to the corps logo in the drill. Colts really using concrete visual formations to get the point…home, if you will.

• Like 1

Time to phone home. We’ve all gotten lonely while on tour, and some of us remember the days when we had to wait for a stop where we could get on a pay phone, maybe use a calling card, to reach out to our loved ones whom we were missing.

Has anyone deciphered the touch tones to what number that'd be? 

This show hits me the same way Blue Stars anniversary show from 2014, also known as “Where The Heart Is”, does, though that one told a different story. The impact, though, is the same.

Speaking of impact, the color of these swing flags filling up the field around the corps is just brilliant!

• Like 1