2023 DCI WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP FINALS

Colts
MTS: movement technique/safety, C.: Costuming, PQ: performance quality

MTS: Excellent shaping in opening guard soloist on stairs <3. TY. Yiyikes though, watch that standing/bottom leg, there’s some turn-in that’s not safe… rest of movement is very strong. Lil wobbly on those ensemble turns. YES TO THAT RIFLE EXCHANGE DUET!! EEK, set that dancer down gently before the rifle toss with sign! She wasn’t centered or on her leg when you put her down! EXCELLENT FLAG SOLOIST RIGHT AT CAMERA NO NOTES! Okay, second time I’ve seen some body shaping with disconnected cores… this means the center of their bodies are “poking” forward… this makes it difficult to leverage strength in the limbs, beyond not being aesthetically pleasing. Staircase duet are your legs extended and pointed or not?

C.: Love the colors and variety. Absolutely love. Just wish unitards weren’t in style. I’m not sure why they’re called for here and dang it if some of those closeups don’t leave much to the imagination. Just wishing some of these kids were granted a bit more dignity. NOW I LOVE THIS COSTUME CHANGE… much more dignity here with an lovely addition of flow and color. Beautiful choice!!! Also hides those inconsistent leg shapes a bit. 😉

PQ: Quality is soft and casual. Love this in a drum corps show, very fitting. 😊  Okay slinky friends. LOVE the softness in your faces, it’s perfect. Now swingflags… swingflags REQUIRE that you extend and open through the chest which I’m not seeing consistently.

This show is so colorful, so fresh and just beautifully beautifully colored. Wonderful job!

• Like 2

I hope “Ms. Indy” didn’t hurt herself with that fall.

• Like 2

The feels on those faces as they end the journey they've been performing all season.

• Thanks 2

Colts:

Colts

Colts Colts Colts

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1