2023 DCI WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP FINALS

1 minute ago, Phantombari1 said:

Rowan Atkinson

Mr. Bean Christmas Moments That Make Us Laugh Every Time

• Haha 5

Troop Guard having a blast with that rope out there.  

I don't see Mandies or Phantom jumping Cadets tonight.  Cadets had such an emotional show to go with great horns and percussion.  The crowd seemed behind them.

Edit:  The Cadets changed into their formal wear for retreat.  Class.

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 6

The one thing I wish for these kids is the full retreat we had at every show during my years. It was the one time we got to hang with other corps during sept up. You got to see that we were all going through the same summer struggles and relate to everyone from the top to the bottom. I met so many great people in those days from so many different corps and have so many memories from the times we were all setting up for retreat. I hate they don’t get to experience that every night they perform. 

• Like 4

Colts in their logo formation. Blue Stars in a star, but it’s a green star, of course. Phantom in their logo, but they also have a form in the shape the front of their headgear on top.

• Like 1

Couldn't get onto DCP. Did you all crash it or did the mods finally put me on time out?

Quick takes

BAC: phenomenal journey with nuance humor beauty and drama and audience with you ALL THE WAY. By far best run of the year - way to bring it at Finals Boston!

Crown: glorious run, a shade below last night's. I think audience was too rapt with ballad to give standing O - stunning. Closer was fire. 

Bloo: epic show that audience ate up. Guard lyrical and musical throughout, show still strongest from ballad to end with jaw-dropping payoff. Hard for anyone to pass that

BD: near perfection. The masterpiece we have been waiting for all season. Undeniable. 

• Like 2