The Staff Merry-go-round

3 minutes ago, dcifanforlife said:

All of these issues have been resolved before SCV announced. Several corps have multiple Tax ID,s and file 990;s under each Tax ID.  Look at  what the Cadets did pickup a new Tax ID from an inactive group and change the name.  Active Tax ID's with 501C status can be purchased.

If the 990s exist SCV should post them.  

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, dcifanforlife said:

All of these issues have been resolved before SCV announced. Several corps have multiple Tax ID,s and file 990;s under each Tax ID.  Look at  what the Cadets did pickup a new Tax ID from an inactive group and change the name.  Active Tax ID's with 501C status can be purchased.

Then why not publish everything (updates) in the spirit of transparency?     

Edited by keystone3ply
cx
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

I know that one can look them up online, but I’m not sure who posts them. 

All non- profits are required to post (publish) their 3 most recent 990s by the IRS. Can’t share the link as I’m on my phone (not easy) but will share when back on my laptop. Not sure about “most recent” as in most recent by date or most recent that they have and/or filed. Interesting 🧐 

I just asked “google” & received numerous links to info. 👀

Im sure @Richard Lesher could give us the correct legal answer? 

Edited by keystone3ply
Cx
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

All non- profits are required to post (publish) their 3 most recent 990s by the IRS. Can’t share the link as I’m on my phone (not easy) but will share when back on my laptop. Not sure about “most recent” as in most recent by date or most recent that they have and/or filed. Interesting 🧐 

I just ask “google” & received numerous links to info. 👀

Im sure @Richard Lesher could give us the correct legal answer? 

I tried poking around IRS page & Guidestar.  Found VMPAO on Guidestar but not their 990s.  May well be operator error on my part.  

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

I tried poking around IRS page & Guidestar.  Found VMPAO on Guidestar but not their 990s.  May well be operator error on my part.  

I will post a link on SCV 2024 topic. That seems a better place to focus SCV discussion

Edited by lawdn
  • Thanks 3

8 minutes ago, Tony L. said:

This discussion seems to have little to do with the staff merry-go-round.    Aren't there a thousand pages of discussion already dedicated to the plight of SCV?   Stay on topic.  

Yes, but I’m easily distracted by others. But it kind of relates like 2nd or 3rd cousins. 😂

Edited by keystone3ply
Cx
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Tony L. said:

This discussion seems to have little to do with the staff merry-go-round.    Aren't there a thousand pages of discussion already dedicated to the plight of SCV?   Stay on topic.  

It’s not like what is being posted, is being done instead of posting about staffing changes.  It’s more like there are no staffing changes coming, at least at the rate you may think they should be.