Blue Devils 2024 right before the storm

3 minutes ago, TOC said:

What happened to Sweeney Todd?  

Well...after tossing Mrs. Lovett into the oven, her sweet adopted boy took "Not while I'm around" a whole different direction...

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, TOC said:

What happened to Sweeney Todd?  

This would be such a dark show. BD haven't done anything dark since the 90s... The music alone would make for an eventful edgy show.

4 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

Well...after tossing Mrs. Lovett into the oven, her sweet adopted boy took "Not while I'm around" a whole different direction...

Bone chilling dark, with some humor

• Like 1

1 minute ago, theonlyfizzle said:

Bone chilling dark, with some humor

Get that wee trumpet player from BDC to pop out of the oven prop and slit Todd's throat then pick up his trumpet and hit a screamer note to end the show at finals.   Everyone goes completely bonkers.  

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Went to an art museum a few weeks ago and there's so many artists that would make awesome props. Keith Haring, Jeff Koons and Andy Warhol come to mind, although I think Haring would be more of a Bluecoats thing

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

How about a Salvador Dali show? Surrealism at its best! 

You did see the Spartans this year I hope.  While not solely Dali, it was a great surrealism show.

Just now, KVG_DC said:

You did see the Spartans this year I hope.  While not solely Dali, it was a great surrealism show.

I did! And I loved it

I was on the way too early flight from Indy to SFO this morning and as always there were many BD staffers on it. I always want to ask them what they are cooking up for the next season, but I am pretty sure that having just completed the season, they would en masse throw me off the plane, even after I gave them the Blue Smoke Society handshake.

• Haha 5