Blue Devils 2024 right before the storm

Doesn't really matter what I want to see. They're going to do what they want and win another title regardless.

1 minute ago, ftwdrummer said:

I know what you mean here, but it amuses me to imagine a verse in Genesis that says 'The Blue Devils won their title, and there was evening and there was morning..."

I ALMOST went that way with it!! :bluedevil:

• Like 2

I'd love for them to try to do a dark, story based show, which is completely out of their realm. I am curious how they would do. Something along the lines of inferno. This is crown's realm, but I am seriously curious what bd would do with a show like that. 

• Like 1

i would love for them to do something challenging and unique, push the activity forward and not just sit back on their laurels.  Try something new and innovative, take a risk.

• Like 3

It seems to me that they are doing something new and innovative all the time. 

But I guess innovation is in the eye of the beholder…

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

The trilogy was announced back in the beginning of 2022, and 2024 is going to be a show about Carl Sagan, and preserving the earth. Take a look at the 2022 show announcement. It literally lists out, for the unsuspecting and the suspecting, the theme of the trilogy. Look at the quotes on that page in descending order: Yves Klein (Tempus Blue), Henri Matisse (The Cut-Outs), Carl Sagan (“Preserve and cherish the pale blue dot, the only home we’ve ever known.”) https://bluedevils.org/programs/a-corps/seasons/?programID=1&season=2022&module=info

• Like 4