Santa Clara Vanguard 2024

47 minutes ago, Richard Lesher said:

No, I didn't notify DCI regarding the latest November DOJ notice. 

Remember............. I submitted an ethics complaint to DCI regarding Cadets not being a registered charity with the state of Penn. To be sure of myself I reached out to the state of Penn. and got confirmation from the Department of State of PA confirming as such. 

It was at this time I submitted the complaint with the Dept of State notice from PA to DCI ethics channels and Dan Acheson himself e-mailed me saying based on what the Cadets say they are good to go. 

Then the media manager of Cadets e-mailed my personal e-mail accusing me of makings false claims against Cadets. 

The the FOLLOWING WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!! Boom.......... lawsuit is public regarding Cadets, and then the BS crapping all over me stops, well, well, well. 

DCI is complicit in continuing the ruse of improper conduct of Cadets. 

I'm done notifying DCI, it is merely composed of the organizations that are the violators it should be governing. 

Got it now . Thanks for clarifying what notice you gave and what corps . 👍

11 hours ago, Old Guy said:

I’d be more nuanced than that. 

If you worked for something your entire life and still hold it together (there is s corps hall, a land and a bingo going on with plan for a new multi purpose building on the land), you don’t necessarily want to let it all go if you are not convince that you got the right person. 

Would you give anything you have/worked for your entire life to someone you know will not make it work in the short, medium or long term. 

and yes, you don’t know for sure, but you have to make a call. 

knowing no organization wants any of your performing groups would be a sign what you're doing isn't working no?

35 minutes ago, Lance said:

does anybody in this thread have a life?

yeah. i was up at 6:45, ate, got the 6th grader on the bus at 8:03, got Dunkin, logged in to work, so far have made about 22 calls and got about 30 mailers ready to go, read and or replied to probably 45 emails, fought with an underwriter, conferred on marketing strategy with my boss, sent regards to a title company since i can't make their annual holiday party due to a wedding commitment this weekend, triple checked the work calendar for the afternoon, confirmed the garage door company is coming out tomorrow to replace the broken spring, chatted quick with the wife as she travelled between schools, and am now contemplating what leftovers to eat for lunch.

need an update later?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

18 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

yeah. i was up at 6:45, ate, got the 6th grader on the bus at 8:03, got Dunkin, logged in to work, so far have made about 22 calls and got about 30 mailers ready to go, read and or replied to probably 45 emails, fought with an underwriter, conferred on marketing strategy with my boss, sent regards to a title company since i can't make their annual holiday party due to a wedding commitment this weekend, triple checked the work calendar for the afternoon, confirmed the garage door company is coming out tomorrow to replace the broken spring, chatted quick with the wife as she travelled between schools, and am now contemplating what leftovers to eat for lunch.

need an update later?

The most interesting post in this thread in a long time.  Thx. 

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

need an update later?

If it's something good we'd all appreciate a pic...😎

1 hour ago, Jeff Ream said:

need an update later?

You had me at “Dunkin” 🤭

• Like 1
  • Haha 2