Santa Clara Vanguard 2024

13 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

who's left on the board given some recent resignations? How long have they been on the board? Anyone there way longer than they should be that seems to have way too much influence?

So I'm not going to call it out by name. DCP loves to shut things down when that happens. 

But if one looks at the Board Members from say 10 years ago and compares it to the SCV website of board members there is one name that stands out as a constant that almost never goes away. 

Here are all the 990s going back to 2001:

http://www.truthindrumcorps.com/scv990/

This particular board member is the gatekeeper for the board selection committee. No one gets on the board without going through them. That person has surrounded themselves with "yesmen", anyone that tries to maintain their professional integrity ends up resigning. 

I manage to sneak on the board when the particular person had taken a break from being on the board. 

DA said according to the Cadets… the Cadets are good.. 🤦‍♂️

6 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

Woof… which pretty much sums up this whole fiasco.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Richard Lesher said:

So I'm not going to call it out by name. DCP loves to shut things down when that happens. 

But if one looks at the Board Members from say 10 years ago and compares it to the SCV website of board members there is one name that stands out as a constant that almost never goes away. 

Here are all the 990s going back to 2001:

http://www.truthindrumcorps.com/scv990/

This particular board member is the gatekeeper for the board selection committee. No one gets on the board without going through them. That person has surrounded themselves with "yesmen", anyone that tries to maintain their professional integrity ends up resigning. 

I manage to sneak on the board when the particular person had taken a break from being on the board. 

Had a client yesterday who is an international nonprofit consultant. He wrote a white paper on BOD term limits that, he claims, has convinced each of his clients to establish them. I'm anticipating an email from them with a copy of it.

To your first point, my only post about this person was removed (I get I get it DCP liabilities blah blah.) I halted my application to the board the second I discovered they were the gatekeeper. Some alum I marched with love that family. Like, love love, adore. So... yeah... not an easy situation to discuss openly and freely.

7 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Bill cook said it was the worst business he ever had. 

Always thought it was a shame Star left dci, they had something going, now I know why

• Like 1