DCI 2024 SCHEDULE

37 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

We got in at the airport HGI. We’re going to go to the hall of fame on Tuesday before we go back to Cincinnati.  It’s senior day 😂

We’ll be staying in an AirBnB again, just like we do in Indy

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

I love going to Benedictine.  The Bavarian Lodge is right down Ogden, too. 

Wow, you were in Finleyville in 74.  Why did I miss that in your signature?  I remember Dave Hill (rest in peace) telling me that he worked with your brass.

Dave was a great guy. I was in the cadet corps in '74 which was - by and large - "absorbed" into the main corps starting in '75.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, gak27 said:

Dave was a great guy. I was in the cadet corps in '74 which was - by and large - "absorbed" into the main corps starting in '75.

I loved Finleyville in 75

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Like 1

Annapolis line up looks beefy again with the return of SCV to that lineup.  But also pulling in the Troopers to that show now.  I'm excited.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

We got in at the airport HGI. We’re going to go to the hall of fame on Tuesday before we go back to Cincinnati.  It’s senior day 😂

Senior day? So, does the tour starts at 5am? Tour guide talks slower & louder? Snack & nap time around 9am? Sorry, this is my schedule on my off days.  Nothing like a mid-morning nap.  😂   

Edited by keystone3ply
cx
  • Haha 3

I'm not usually one to pine away about the good old days, but ...

Bluecoats members will rehearse at three or more weekend camps, then for six weeks or more of spring training? Next they would continue with five weeks of tour? And compete at just a dozen and a half shows?

If this were a musical performance and we were the judges, I think we'd have to conclude that the balance is way off. 

Other corps too. I know there are constraints. But jeez!

• Like 2