Jacob Collier…

His rendition of Stevie Wonder's "{Don't you worry bout a thing" is definitely drum corps worthy imo...peace

Have to admit, I'd never heard of this guy (shocker huh), but seeing a few vids, I could become a fan. 

The next Jacob Collier maybe?

(7) Miles Music Kid - YouTube

15 hours ago, OldSnareDrummer said:

Have to admit, I'd never heard of this guy (shocker huh), but seeing a few vids, I could become a fan. 

He is only the second artist in history to win a Grammy for each of his first four albums.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, tedrick said:

This is at a recent. choral convention - 

A number of years ago I noticed how well the crowd sang the national anthem in Indianapolis. Then I realized I was sitting amongst a bunch of musicians. I'd like DCI to bring in Jacob as the pre show entertainment. See what he can get out of a finals audience. 

1 minute ago, mcjordansc said:

A number of years ago I noticed how well the crowd sang the national anthem in Indianapolis. Then I realized I was sitting amongst a bunch of musicians. I'd like DCI to bring in Jacob as the pre show entertainment. See what he can get out of a finals audience. 

Would DCI have the deep pockets for that to happen or tap into their sponsors?  Let him do a Super Bowl halftime show.