Bands of America On Demand Video Channel - could DCI finally be next?

2 hours ago, contraguard05 said:

My favorite is zooming in so close to the guard soloist's face that you can't actually see their solo 🤦‍♂️

2 hours ago, scheherazadesghost said:

... and somehow still cutting away from the catch at thy end of their solo.

One of my favorites during their first contract year was the sideline camera zooming in on the guard equipment exchange behind the flats.  Guard member was kneeling down behind the flat for a flag swap & happened to look up at the camera. Her face was like 'what the hell'? 🤦‍♂️😂  

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

The game for bored students in study hall. Or making field goals with notebook paper footballs and finger goalposts.  We were pretty imaginative pre smartphone. 

A favorite past time of high school boys everywhere. The long cafeteria tables worked best. For some of us, this continued well into adulthood. 

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, keystone3ply said:

One of my favorites during their first contract year was the sideline camera zooming in on the guard equipment exchange behind the flats.  Guard member was kneeling down behind the flat for a flag swap & happened to look up at the camera. Her face was like 'what the hell'? 🤦‍♂️😂  

1975 DCI Finals carried by PBS. First corps on was Troopers and had a great view from backfield of the corps warming up just before they started. That was the only corps they showed so can imagine someone said “no no not part of the field show 🤦‍♂️

• Haha 1

I just looked up may payment for Box 5 this year.  I got all of the BOA shows for $140.  That included a discount (I think $20) for being a return subscriber.

That got me live streaming of about 20 shows around the country including all three days for Grand Nationals.  I had no complaints with that price.  The only thing I didn't like was on the days when there were multiple shows happening and you couldn't go back and watch what you missed.

• Like 1