Cadets and bankruptcy

1 hour ago, HockeyDad said:

I didn’t understand there was nuance when talking about an adult having sex with a minor. 🤷‍♂️

See, I did not post that I had sex with anyone.  The point of the post was about lawsuits and if they can help a victim.  Your post proves my point.  

9 minutes ago, jmc5682 said:

See, I did not post that I had sex with anyone.  The point of the post was about lawsuits and if they can help a victim.  Your post proves my point.  

Then I, for one, must have misread the post.  

14 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

Then I, for one, must have misread the post.  

I seem to remember that the person said they had SEXUAL RELATIONS several times..I am not judging , just trying to remember accurately..I made the initial response

36 minutes ago, jmc5682 said:

“I had a sexual relationship with a person who was 20 when I was 15” were your words. But maybe there is nuance there that I just wouldn’t understand. 

Edited by HockeyDad

4 hours ago, jmc5682 said:

That is so true.  The reason I rarely come on the DCP forum is because the people leaving comments are rarely kind.  They do not understand nuance.  I normally just come on DCP forums to giggle at the BD haters.  

Did you read about one of my former students who marched Cadets calling them "Spanish Gangsters" on the thread? I hope to God you get a giggle from that!

2 hours ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

Heck, I’m 62 & still don’t know what I want to do when I grow up.  

I know what I wanted to do but School Administrators never valued the Corps experience on my resume and hired some real "interesting" folks and their cronies a lot of the time instead.

21 hours ago, HockeyDad said:

“I had a sexual relationship with a person who was 20 when I was 15” were your words. But maybe there is nuance there that I just wouldn’t understand. 

Sexual relationship does not mean I actually had sex with anyone.  Nuance, see you just don't get it.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, jmc5682 said:

Sexual relationship does not mean I actually had sex with anyone.  Nuance, see you just don't get it.

I'm just not sure I'm following this correctly... You're bragging about being sexually assaulted when you were a minor?..