DrumCorpsAF Minisode – The Cadets are Dead

14 hours ago, Slingerland said:

Have listened to it plenty of times. It usually doesn't reach the threshold of mature (the clip of the guy misspelling a euphemism for breasts isn't really funny, it's just obnoxious).  It's much more sports talk radio than "Fresh Air" (which, I recognize, is not what DCAF is aiming to be).

More like Stern 

• Haha 1

On 4/21/2024 at 7:23 AM, Slingerland said:

Have listened to it plenty of times. It usually doesn't reach the threshold of mature (the clip of the guy misspelling a euphemism for breasts isn't really funny, it's just obnoxious).  It's much more sports talk radio than "Fresh Air" (which, I recognize, is not what DCAF is aiming to be).

what part of irreverent did you not understand? it is meant to be funny and snarky, I like it even if I have the occasional disagreement. The folks on the pod are dudes I'd love to have a beer with and hopefully will one day.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 4/19/2024 at 1:59 PM, Slingerland said:

I wish there was an intelligent, mature, informed podcast that discussed the art form and the business of drum corps, one where the folks who actually know what's what would be willing to go on and discuss the activity and provide insight and clarity to listeners. 

Something very different from DCAF, in other words.  

Have you checked out Marching Rountable?

14 hours ago, Tony Flores said:

what part of irreverent did you not understand? it is meant to be funny and snarky, I like it even if I have the occasional disagreement. The folks on the pod are dudes I'd love to have a beer with and hopefully will one day.

hell we disagree with each other....you should see the group chat.

and for the record, Nick is totally out of touch on his Allentown views. 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Have you checked out Marching Rountable?

shhh he's on a roll

• Like 1