The Romantics - Blue Devils 2024

11 minutes ago, jsd said:

So, BD has a full corps camp at my daughter's high school (in Fairfield, CA) this weekend...

May have to go on a spy mission. 

You better do Lol.. ha ha... Well do whatever you please, even if you chose not to go lol.. But if you come across anything from BD camp, you can share thoughts without spoilers right ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, theonlyfizzle said:

You better do Lol.. ha ha... Well do whatever you please, even if you chose not to go lol.. But if you come across anything from BD camp, you can share thoughts without spoilers right ?

My daughter is Hermia in "Midsummer" at her school, and she should have been getting ready for her performance, but she instead texted me, "Blue Devils are at Rod?" I asked her, "Are the big trucks there?" When she responded "yes", I was like, "thank you for that intel!" She had the opportunity to educate her friends on BD. "Yeah, my Dad marched and taught with them. They are pretty awesome."

And yes...if I make it out there, I will DEFINITELY post any intel I can gather without spoilers. 

Season is almost here!

Edited by jsd
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, jsd said:

My daughter is Hermia in "Midsummer" at her school, and she should have been getting ready for her performance, but she instead texted me, "Blue Devils are at Rod?" I asked her, "Are the big trucks there?" When she responded "yes", I was like, "thank you for that intel!" She had the opportunity to educate her friends on BD. "Yeah, my Dad marched and taught with them. They are pretty awesome."

And yes...if I make it out there, I will DEFINITELY post any intel I can gather without spoilers. 

Season is almost here!

Tell your daughter we said thanks for the intel too Lol.. She's just like us LMAO. Give her my well wishes for her performance. Ooh i am looking forward to reading whatever you gather.

• Like 2

Is it true that Bloo, BD, and Mandarins are all doing Nicholas Brittell’s “Agape” this year? I love that song … (Bloo def confirmed to be doing it.) 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, saxfreq1128 said:

Is it true that Bloo, BD, and Mandarins are all doing Nicholas Brittell’s “Agape” this year? I love that song … (Bloo def confirmed to be doing it.) 

All 3?  👀🫣😶‍🌫️

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, saxfreq1128 said:

Every year when I think DCI Ballad's can't get any better, they give me the ultimate "Hold my beer" moment. 

2024 is going to be lit.

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, saxfreq1128 said:

Mandarins and Bloo for sure, not certain yet if BD using it, or maybe they were showing love to Mandarins on their Instagram.

1 hour ago, theonlyfizzle said:

Mandarins and Bloo for sure, not certain yet if BD using it, or maybe they were showing love to Mandarins on their Instagram.

It’s what people (not current BD members but maybe some of their friends) are hint hint nudge nudging about on one of Bloo’s posts about it. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, saxfreq1128 said:

I don’t believe Agape is on BDs repertoire. 

• Like 3