You May Be An Old Phart if...

Hey Dave, It's good to here from you. It would be cool to see some of those pictures. I posted all of the ones I had in the "old photos" thread. Fabian got a kick out of those. He hadn't seen any pictures of the line from back then.

Wow, what's up with Fabian? The is awesome!

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Old Phart If":

You remember watching the late Ray Samora of Fleetwood Records and the late Stetson D. Richmond of the "Rival" company working side by side recording senior & junior drum corps competitions.

You remember winter "standstills" at Boston's "Garden", "Carnagie Hall" and the "Masque" Theatre in Newark NJ sponsored by Drum Corps News.

You remember the World Open, CYO Nationals, the US Open and Mid America Championships.

You say "remember when" to your friends at alumni corps practice, and nobody but you does....

Elphaba

You may be an old phart if you fall asleep in the theater after the first hour of DCI Classic countdown!!!!! :sshh:

<==Did I just say that???? B)

You may be an old phart if you fall asleep in the theater after the first hour of DCI Classic countdown!!!!! :sshh:

<==Did I just say that???? B)

I'm leaving after SCV '89....

Fabian's doing fine. Lately he's been drumming on my coffee table burning through exercises  B) . He's been my roommate since last August.

Right on.....Where are you liv'n? I'm in Tustin.

old phart if...

you remember how many time and what years the cadets changed their name, but your alzheimers prevents you from remembering what their currently called so when you're at finals you just yell out "HOLY NAME!!!!!!!!!!"

LOL, I'm not that old so they're still Gaaaaaaar-field. :P (OK, I live about 2-3 hours from New Joisey).