Edited by byline

Madison Scouts

madisonscouts.jpg

Santa Clara Vanguard

santaclara.jpg

Troopers

troopers.jpg

Edited by byline

I'm not sure of the exact years for the rest of these, though I'm guessing the BD photos are from around 1983 or so:

Blue Devils

bluedevils2-1.jpg

Hey, I think this is my sister! I'll send it to her and find out.

Thanks Sue!

Edited by elayes

Actually Puppet if you remember a 2.5 American Flag penalty kept us from being in finals.

Ah ha! I knew there had to be a reason but my brain kept thinking of it as an excuse - that would have put us in maybe 13th or 14th place! Didn't that kind of happen to us in Miami where we finished just out of the finals in 1970? You always seem to wake up my memory. Thanks, Frank!

Puppet

Black Shields of Sparta

2corpsphotos9115.jpg

where did you find THIS? that would have been a standstill,early 70s.our uniforms came from bellfountaine angels,by way of marion cadets,after thier merger with angels.i am not in the photo,as i was on the other end of the hornline,with a baritone.and if the date of the photo is beyond 21 may 1971,i am on my way to viet-nam! (the only lottery i ever won.the prize really sucked.)

Actually Puppet if you remember a 2.5 American Flag penalty kept us from being in finals.

Hmm...Frank...are you referring to the 71 WO? According to corpsreps you were around 5 points from making finals, so don't feel so bad about the flag violations!

Hey, we missed finals at the first DCI by 1/2 a tenth...with 1.8 in penalties!