The Anti-Narration BD Thread

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

t_new.gif

I just literally lol'd.

Nor to me. That's what I determined after the 2005 season. They just didn't field a corps that year in my mind.

how can you make a comment like that?!? do you ever ever ever EVER think before you post?!? like seriously? ya know there were REAL ppl that busted their ###es to be at that corps that year....REAL ppl the busted their ###es to perform that show that year.....and for you to make the blunt comment that they didnt exsist?? get over yourself, you start stuff on Facebook where people dont like you, and you continue to do your usual damage with immature posts here on DCP.... and you do your whining by making sure you have a well-typed out grammatically correct response and state that its YOUR opinion and there should be nothing wrong with that, wah wah wah. I think you should just count your blessings that DCP doesnt display where you live so you can cowardley make all your childish posts behind the comfort of a computer screen. You have an extremely 'loud' opinion in this activity for someone who contributes nothing to it

how can you make a comment like that?!? do you ever ever ever EVER think before you post?!? like seriously? ya know there were REAL ppl that busted their ###es to be at that corps that year....REAL ppl the busted their ###es to perform that show that year.....and for you to make the blunt comment that they didnt exsist?? get over yourself, you start stuff on Facebook where people dont like you, and you continue to do your usual damage with immature posts here on DCP.... and you do your whining by making sure you have a well-typed out grammatically correct response and state that its YOUR opinion and there should be nothing wrong with that, wah wah wah. I think you should just count your blessings that DCP doesnt display where you live so you can cowardley make all your childish posts behind the comfort of a computer screen. You have an extremely 'loud' opinion in this activity for someone who contributes nothing to it

ooh, spicy.

que Hrothgar whining because he's getting "persecuted" for his 'opinions'

Sigh...

how can you make a comment like that?!?

By typing it, because it is truly what I believe. I just pretend that that show never existed.

do you ever ever ever EVER think before you post?!? like seriously?

Yes. DCP is great because I can express my opinions in their true, unedited form with little to no repurcussions.

ya know there were REAL ppl that busted their ###es to be at that corps that year....REAL ppl the busted their ###es to perform that show that year.....and for you to make the blunt comment that they didnt exsist??

No...I'm pretty sure the members existed. The show, in my mind, did not. That's not their fault, it's the show designers'.

get over yourself, you start stuff on Facebook where people dont like you, and you continue to do your usual damage with immature posts here on DCP.... and you do your whining by making sure you have a well-typed out grammatically correct response and state that its YOUR opinion and there should be nothing wrong with that, wah wah wah.

Exactly. I, however, do not view it as in any way immature, although it's alright if you think that. I'll respect your opinion.

I think you should just count your blessings that DCP doesnt display where you live so you can cowardley make all your childish posts behind the comfort of a computer screen.

Hmmm...that's unfortunate. I attend the University of Pennsylvania and currently live on 3465 Sansom Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6185, in case anyone was wondering.

You have an extremely 'loud' opinion in this activity for someone who contributes nothing to it

I speak as a fan. My opinion is "loud" because I am very passionate about the activity and have strong convictions regarding it. I contribute in the money I spend on DCI each year. Drum corps is a lot more than just being a marching member.

Edited by Hrothgar15

Sigh...

I hate to say it, because I know it's one of the most heavily used fallacies on DCP, but Jordan you really need to march a season of drum corps. Then maybe you would understand why your comments seem so ridiculous and offensive to the members here. I mean, I didn't march BD in 05, neither did theperfectbuzz, but if I were a member that year and came onto DCP to read some bleacher creature saying that my show didn't exist to them because it included narration would be quite... enraging.

Edit: Actually, that's not true. I'd probably just laugh at the absurdity of a post like that, which is what I find myself doing quite often when I read the rubbish that you contribute to this forum.

Edited by TSRTS13

Sigh...

I hate to say it, because I know it's one of the most heavily used fallacies on DCP, but Jordan you really need to march a season of drum corps. Then maybe you would understand why your comments seem so ridiculous and offensive to the members here. I mean, I didn't march BD in 05, neither did theperfectbuzz, but if I were a member that year and came onto DCP to read some bleacher creature saying that my show didn't exist to them because it included narration would be quite... enraging.

Edit: Actually, that's not true. I'd probably just laugh at the absurdity of a post like that, which is what I find myself doing quite often when I read the rubbish that you contribute to this forum.

Don't read my posts?