Bluecoats clip!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yay, love

The more I listen to it, the more ###### I get for not marching (even though it's not by choice [money, ya, ya know how that goes]) but pumped to see them this year. It's pretty, chilling, and intense all at the same time. I love it. This will be one amazing show. Biased? yes. Is it the truth? yes

Greg Dalton

Bluecoats Sop 04/05

Edited by gdbluesop

Wow. Wonderful clip.

I'm much more impressed with this than the other stuff I've heard from "better" corps.

i absolutely love this clip- best clip of any corps in 2006. I've only seen the first 2 blue devils podcast thingies, so maybe they've put out some good stuff too?

but this rocks my world... great great sound from the brass, very deep, extreemly well balanced and blended- just great... other than phantom, i am looking forward to this show the most in 2006... no joke

i should also add that i've listened to this clip about...oh... 15 times... hehe :)

Edited by randomguy

All I can say is that I think the most climatic parts of this movement are not in the clip--but what do I know? The ending is rather, abrasive and in-your-face, I think anyway. I guess you gotta save a little for the fans at the shows.

I will stick with my pick from a month or so ago (even if I am off a placement one way or the other). :P

Message to the top 4:

Objects in the mirror are closer than they appear.

I loved the whole thing. Actually think I enjoyed the building section during the middle part of the clip just as much as the climax at the end. The brass has such a rich sound!

But the climax rocks, too.

bloooooo

Edited by Maestro767

Hey, the Bluecoats can't release all the good stuff now, can they? I love this clip. But I have heard the hornline and percussion run most of the first two movements, so I understand where this is going. I am super excited for the closer, Aquarius.

Jonathan