West Monroe, LA...TONIGHT!

Visual Ensemble seems to be pretty up an down with PR recently.

Ed Warren gave PR a 17.6 in Louisville and an 18.2 in Jacksonville.

Tonight they shot back down to a 17.1

Bluecoats Brass must be smokin, beat BD last night, topped PR tonight

Look at that Regiment colorguard!!

Am I mistaken, or was Randall Brownlee (the colorguard judge tonight) on visual staff for PR for the 97 & 98 seasons?

Not sure about those years, but he was on staff when I marched.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bluecoats Brass must be smokin, beat BD last night, topped PR tonight

They ARE smokin!

I saw them at Tupelo (where they topped BD) and in Monroe and they had an even better

brass performance tonight in Monroe in my opinion.

Wow, really tho...carolina crown could be a top 5 drum corps...if there drum line could play worth a lick.....they are getting dominated by everyone in that caption, and the drum scores alone are keeping them where they are....please please...someone take that drum line and turn it around, there is no reason why crown should even be in the ballpark with boston, at least show wise...lets go people figure it out....flam taps, 8 on a hand...do something..but its not even a 12th place drumline, as of the past 2 years. Looking foreward to next year...hopefully with some replacements?

True about Crown's drum line. Boston buried Crown in percussion last night, Even Spirit beat Crown in Percussion last nite ...by a couple of tenths. Crown needs to get their Percussion line to improve.

Edited by X DM

Phantom by .550 and increasing over the next couple of weeks.

Regiment wins guard over two excellent guards. Looks like the guard is slowly coming into its own just like last year.

After I saw the changes they had made right before Battle Creek, I knew it was coming. Adam Sage is a frickin genious! I'm his biggest fan!

Regiment wins guard over two excellent guards. Looks like the guard is slowly coming into its own just like last year.

I dont think that regiment should get used to beating bluecoats and crown in colorguard..i dont forsee that continuing to happen. different strokes for different folks....phantoms guard is not even on the same level...even if some guard judge few people have ever heard of has a different opinion.

I dont think that regiment should get used to beating bluecoats and crown in colorguard..i dont forsee that continuing to happen. different strokes for different folks....phantoms guard is not even on the same level...even if some guard judge few people have ever heard of has a different opinion.

I totally agree!!!!!!!!

The Bluecoats guard is one of the best in the activity. Jamie Oakley and staff are kicking butt and taking names this season.

actually this is twice they've beat crown, and by the same spread. and last time BC went up against crown, crown lost guard by .4, so i'd say this judges opinions are quite valid.