New Cadets ending, with SCV magic

It would be so very cool if the Cadet's got rid of the little white house at the end of the show and instead did something like this...

Have the corp in their white uniforms form some kind of "mass block in the form of a tunnel" formation. Have Alice and her friends run through it then disappear while the dazed/confused schoolgirl comes out the other end. Then the tunnel can do a Z-pull. Any thoughts?

The crowd would nuts if they made their amps disappear.

The crowd would nuts if they made their amps disappear.

wow - that took a long time! :(

Back to the original idea - I am not sure what you mean by the corps forms a tunnel / but I do agree that a little "SCV magic" trick would be a neat way to wrap up the two year program... Hopkins alludes to such an idea in his blog.

The Tunnel, a la SCV 2004?

Im voting with the 1989 idea, where a giant sheet gets thrown over the field, and not only the amps, but all the characters, and props, (and Hopkins), all disappear. :P

So THE ZONE really was a bad dream! We'll wake up to find that cadets have done some awesome modern show with NO amps, and that Hoppy is really the one leading the motion to have amps banned. b**bs

Better idea (and this is something that I suggested last year):

At the end of the show, the door spits out somebody dressed like the solo dancer from the '87 show, and they procede to recreate the end of the "Simple Gifts" show from the vanishing/reappearing company front to the end.

The Tunnel, a la SCV 2004?

Im voting with the 1989 idea, where a giant sheet gets thrown over the field, and not only the amps, but all the characters, and props, (and Hopkins), all disappear. :P

So THE ZONE really was a bad dream! We'll wake up to find that cadets have done some awesome modern show with NO amps, and that Hoppy is really the one leading the motion to have amps banned. b**bs

FIRST 100 SHOW EVER :rolleyes:

wow - that took a long time! :(

I aim to please. ^OO^

What a great idea! After the characters disapear, the corps members from one end go through the "tunnel" where the flowered overlays are taken off (velcro) their backs. They then form on the other end of the tunnel until all corps members are in "Cadet Proper" unis. The end of the show leaves the corps doing a z pull as The Cadets of "before the zone". The whole thing was a dream!

Better idea (and this is something that I suggested last year):

At the end of the show, the door spits out somebody dressed like the solo dancer from the '87 show, and they procede to recreate the end of the "Simple Gifts" show from the vanishing/reappearing company front to the end.

What a great idea! After the characters disapear, the corps members from one end go through the "tunnel" where the flowered overlays are taken off (velcro) their backs. They then form on the other end of the tunnel until all corps members are in "Cadet Proper" unis. The end of the show leaves the corps doing a z pull as The Cadets of "before the zone". The whole thing was a dream!

I....LOVE...THESE IDEAS! I might have to have a personal moment if they did that.