ALL Scouts Caption Heads Resign

The following was posted this morning in another thread by Mike Boo:

I received an e-mail from Scott Boerma just now. He requested that I pass along the following information. The following is extracted from his request and I forward it for informational purposes only.:

<< As of last evening, I have officially resigned as the Brass Arranger and Brass Co-Caption Head as has Mark Waymire as the Brass Co-Caption Head. Most of our brass staff members resigned last night as well. I have been with the Madison Scouts for 23 years (18 as the arranger), so it is with heavy heart that I did this.

The caption heads for all other captions have also resigned, as well as a significant number of instructors and administrative staff.

My purpose for this letter to you is simply that of information. Please feel free to share this information with anyone you know, be it online or through word of mouth.>>

The question is...who is in more trouble, Capital Regiment or the Scouts???

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In the words of a famous philosopher, "Aye Carumba!"

Two entirely different situations obviously, but WOW!

Any reason as to why? It seems like it would have to be somewhat extreme, for someone who's been there as long as Boerma has to leave.

Well, it sure does sound bad and ugly. And the folks who don't care for the Madison Scouts will have a field day today

with all the post's with theories and comments and "told ya so's."

BUT... the fall out can be defined in many ways. This is bad looking at face value, yes. But no one here knows the inner

workings and what is going on behind the closed doors, and neither do I.

It's cliche to say, but wait 'til the clouds clear and the earthquake is over before you begin your predictions of doom and

gloom.

Where the well known have now departed, there are many who would begin their chance to step in and steer the ship.

I received an e-mail from Scott Boerma just now. He requested that I pass along the following information. The following is extracted from his request and I forward it for informational purposes only.:

<< As of last evening, I have officially resigned as the Brass Arranger and Brass Co-Caption Head as has Mark Waymire as the Brass Co-Caption Head. Most of our brass staff members resigned last night as well. I have been with the Madison Scouts for 23 years (18 as the arranger), so it is with heavy heart that I did this.

The caption heads for all other captions have also resigned, as well as a significant number of instructors and administrative staff.

My purpose for this letter to you is simply that of information. Please feel free to share this information with anyone you know, be it online or through word of mouth.

:spit:

holy ####!!!

Edited by Krista

Talk about two different situations - PR as they announce Pat won't be back, also announce Rick will be new director. Scouts - completely trip over their own balls, and have - well nothing.

The following was posted this morning in another thread by Mike Boo:

My purpose for this letter to you is simply that of information. Please feel free to share this information with anyone you know, be it online or through word of mouth.>>

The question is...who is in more trouble, Capital Regiment or the Scouts???

Golly. :music: